Monday 29 April 2013

Blood Angels Baal Predator

I then decided to paint up my Baal Predator to sell. I'm selling my Blood Angels stock and so I'm freehanding a bit at a time. There isn't as much flat space compared to a rhino so I was limited to the doors. I painted the blood drop logo on the front with a name banner, and decided at the last minute to put a face on the back. I did the one from the codex (the wired up man shouting, you can tell I know nothing about the characters!).
I'm quite pleased with it although maybe I should've done the face in steel or gold, as it looks a bit pinkish. Ed did the weathering on it and I think it shows up more than on the ultramarines ones. I might try my hand at weathering one day. I also told Ed he should put more of his things on here..we'll see.  Anyway, this tank is also on eBay







No comments:

Post a Comment