Monday 29 April 2013

Competition Entry

Well, it's been a while! After a house move, change in job etc etc I have finally begun painting again! I had a go at entering a competition in store. We had to paint a HQ so I chose Vect and put him on his own personal raider.

I conversted vect using chopped up bits of dark eldar and sat him on a throne of skulls made from tomb kings skeletons. I used green stuff to give him a cape and smakes writhing around, and then made his staff.

I kept the harlequin theme with the converted wyches and also made them pirates with hooks, eye patches etc. I made his ship a bit like a pirate ship "Asdrubaels curse"

For the base I decided as it was a pirate ship it would be flying over water, so I created the sea creatures arm to be wrapped around holding it up, and created the water effect and swirls below using water effects.

I won!







No comments:

Post a Comment