Sunday 12 May 2013

Stormraven WIP

Finally decided to do some stormraven freehand for blood angels. I'd planned what I was going to do as a sketch and got some reference pictures from google/codex.

Sanguinius was particularly difficult to put a face to, so I used the reference of a face from a sculpture I found on google by Breker. Added some long hair (as my extensive research of Sanguinius showed he had long hair!) and put Dante on the other wing.

Still indecided whether to do any more freehand on it, or whether it would ovecrowd it. I've passed it to Ed to do some weathering and some more airbrushing. In the meantime I'll decide whether to add anything else, any thoughts???







|The bottom photo makes it look quite bare, could possibly put some winged bloodrops on the sides/top?

No comments:

Post a Comment